Translate

Wednesday 8 May 2013

SEMESTER 4~ it END (PART 2)

Teheee Hye Der Photobucket

Continuing from part 1,,,ummm wer was I

Yeah the shopping part...well~ before tht we hv our late lunch at Ahan Thai Restautant located in gadong which is few blocks away from The Mall Gadong. Well~ there's problem wif the service here tho.."SMILE" for goodness sake is it that hard to smile, even tho not a sincere one but please do smile. Wen we were trying to change our seating cuz we near to the cash register (wer ppl line up n make payment) i can see that irritated look


It really make us feel uncomfortable wen the waitress taking our order wif her look as if she's in pain. Plus wen we want to ask sth or adding our order we feel scared (LOL don noe why) as if wen we wana ask sth the waitress would swallow us whole!


Well the good side at AhanThai restaurant is that they serve "dwechious" (Delicious) food cuz that moment we craving to have food just like home-cooked style that time. We order for four serving sweet sour fish, black paper chicken and oyster sauce "kailan" (it's vegetable n i don noe how it is called in English  also the drinks are served in big glass. Geez it's really hard for me to finish it all (too cold and end up having brain freeze tht time)

then we went to shop at Hua Ho Qlap..well at first me and my frens have sth tht reli need to buy tht time. We reali wasted lots of time here

Well I was supposed to buy onions and belt (my belt was borrowed by one of my classmate and i don xpect much tht it'll be returned in the near future tho) I reli love tht belt cuz the quality is good than the one i jz bought yesterday pffft! It's not tht i don wan to borrow it..it's just~ it's reli hard to get it back from the one who borrowed it (sm may return if i remind 'em and sm r jz automatically change ownership )

Well my frens if wen shopping..they reli took a lot of time. It's like they must touch, feel and see front back left and right of the things they hold and if it's not interesting they'll put it back in a minute. F it amuse them..they will spend a lot of time saying sth about tht stuff but end up not even buying it LoL

Well they did buy sth and tht includes me..we were just passing by the Holika Holika section (any normal girls will go wild wen ey go here, for us nt tht much xD) one of my fren was here n der playing around wif the testers and the other two was talking bout the "egg" facial wash. They said it's quite effective so all four of us bought one set of it. The promoter did have a look at our facial skin and asked us to buy the "eggs" that suited for our skin problem


It cost $32.90 and after 20% it's only for around $27 f m not mistaken


Well I bought the white one since my skin is prone to oily type of skin. The other eggs which are charcoal, red clay and the green color one are taken by my other friends. Well we shared the cost ..it's not bad tho..each one of us pay $7 which is consider quite cheap. Can't wait to see how effective the eggs are. I've been started using it since yesterday. At first i can feel the itchiness few minutes after that it gone. M quite scared f i get bad side effect after using it. However after using it just once(last nyte), the next day..which is today i can feel my skin quite elastic and less oily. Eheeee i keep poking my cheek
Using it just once and see how effective it is make me HAPPY~ worth every cents i spend on the egg. Well to know more detail about the eggs, see below:-

White - Tightens pore and makes skin sleek
Green - Controls excessive sebum and moisturizes

Yellow (Red Clay) - Cleans out dirt in pores

Black (Charcoal) - Suitable for sensitive skin and removes blackheads



Yesterday HaulPhotobucket

Beside from the egg I also bought the BB Cream and the Daily Garden Green Tea  Facial Cream Wash. Well I was only thinking to buy the egg n the BB Cream only but end up buying the the Daily Garden also since the promoter advised me so, she said if m gonna use make-up i really need to wash it thoroughly to take good care of my skin. Cuz make up can ruin ur skin after long hour using it and not washing it off entirely. Skin also need to breathe.

It's worth buying it since it's quite cheap. The Daily Garden cost $8.90 and the BB cream cost $12.90 (both hv 20% discount, thanks to sale season the price is reduced tehee) We were also given samples to tried out..the snail emulsion and the 3 seconds starter.

The promoter did explain how and wen to use it but at that moment i was not really paying attention (gahh silly me..later i google LOL) well we did exchange number wif the promoter to get her future advised. She's COOL btw

Well I think that's all for today, my back start aching now can feel shoulder pain uhuuu


Till next time


Disclaimers,
Copyrights go to their rightful owners. 
No copyright infringement is intended or implied. 

2 comments: