Translate

Wednesday 26 March 2014

FLASH POST: I DO LOVE READING

Hello~
Occasionally I do read instead of Manga-ing 
LOL
Anyway~ here it is..
Shell Magicians by Kai Meyer
I bought this book last year during the book fair
and for the first time..
Yesterday I spend an hour or so reading it
Quite fun actually
And am quite absorbed into the story so far..


Gonna continue reading this page..
Tomorrow
If I have time that is
tehee

anyway~ 
here the synopsis of the story 

Can't see the synopsis
here the direct link for this book

Owkie Dokie
That's all for today
Ciao~

P.s. I was manga-ing a.k.a reading japanese comic for two days straight and I just finished 
reading it this afternoon. This will be my next post XOXO

2 comments:

  1. katieee baru tah aku ada masa blogwalking ke blog mu haha waaaaa lawa blog header mu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hooo arigatou :3 bnyk x ku ubah tue header xD

      Delete