Translate

Tuesday 11 March 2014

I.FACT #6 - FAIR & LOVELY

Hi~

It's..
I.FACT #6 - FAIR & LOVELY


I've been using this product since I was 12 years old and till today.
So it's been 11 years I've applied this product to my face
HO3

Any bad side effect so far?
Well I say No
This skin product works well with me
Alhamdulillah~
If it's not suitable for my skin, what for I've been using it for 11 years
kekekeke

Thanks to my MOM

Because she introduced this product to me and applied it to my face when I was younger
and my Mom is still a very loyal user of Fair&Lovely
till today.

Ehee
Why I keep using this product instead of expensive brand skin care?
Well first, because it's affordable,
second it's whitening and
works well when I have sunburn.

my skin become fairer after 2-3 weeks
also it's work as moisturizer

Wanted to know more bout this brand: unilever.com

I.FACT #6 - FAIR & LOVELY
The End

Till Next time


Copyrights go to their rightful owners 
No copyright infringement is intended or implied






No comments:

Post a Comment