Translate

Saturday 15 March 2014

I.FACT #7 - SQUARE FACE

Hi~

Today..It's about..
I.FACT #7 - SQUARE FACE

Yes~
 My face is SQUARE,
and am really concerned about it since am in primary 3(Year 4)
It's all started in English class at school,
and the topic is..
learn to describe people facial features

So my English teacher asked me to go in front of the class
and told my friends how my face look like..
so they all said I have a square-shape face..
brown round  eyes..
and small lips..
(I've forgot what they said about my nose =.=")

I like to hear the eyes part ehehehe
but not the SQUARE face
huhuhu
wish they would say Oval instead of square
LOL

Sometimes I wish to have smaller face like korean does
(I know some of 'em did plastic surgery)
Well am not planning to do one
and not ever gonna do it

Luckily I wear headscarf
So my square shape face is hidden a bit
and I avoid wearing pashmina type of shawl because..
my square face can be seen

I really like to wear chiffon type of shawl
because it looks nicer with my complexion than Pashmina did
anyway..I really need to stop complaining
and be more grateful of how I look
need to say Alhamdulillah~
because there are people out there..
"not looking good" but grateful of what they have

I.FACT #7 - SQUARE FACE
The End

Till Next Time

No copyright infringement is intended or implied
Copyrights go to their rightful owners 




No comments:

Post a Comment