Translate

Friday 7 March 2014

I.Fact #5 - Deep-Fry Cooking

Fact #5
Deep-Fry Cooking

How many of you don't like to cook deep-fry 
(Deep-frying is essentially submerging food in oil )
raise your hand?
(though I can't see 'em)

Well I am.


I can do any type of cooking but not deep-fry.
It's not that I do not know how to cook em',
In fact deep-fry cooking is the easiest than other type of cooking,
 as you only need lots of cooking oil and food that you want to deep-fry.

I cook deep-fry rarely
I mean really really rare.

ehehehe
cuz am afraid when I cook the food that had liquid on it..
the hot oil will splatter all over the place
like a small explosion
  instantly when that about to happen..

I will be 2 meter away from the pan
till today 

My mom shook her head when she saw me
LOL

It's stated that..
LIKE WATER AND OIL 
"Water is oil's worst enemy. Not only do the two liquids not mix, but adding water to hot oil will actually cause an explosion."

(Fires when deep frying can be very severe,
and chip pan fires are the leading cause of house fires in the United Kingdom)
see, see..
even they said it can cause an explosion.

aiyaya~

And the second reason I don't do deep-fry
is because..

the pain caused by the hot oil that splattered.
It did hit me on my hand..
on my face..
under my eye...
thank God It didn't hit my eye directly
nau'zubillah~ 

So enough said.

Not only that deep-fry is dangerous if you are not careful,
it's also not good for your health
especially if you eat very frequent and lots of food that are deep-fried

I.Fact #5 - Deep-Fry Cooking
The End

Well I think that's all
Till next time

Copyrights go to their rightful owners 
No copyright infringement is intended or implied

No comments:

Post a Comment