Translate

Wednesday 19 March 2014

I.FACT #8 - FORGIVE & FORGET

Annyeong~ Hello~

Today is about..
I.FACT #8 - FORGIVE 

Easier said than done 
Forgiving~

Is it hard to forgive people who done you wrong?
Me..
Not really..
I easily..
Forgive and Forget
almost all the wrongdoings they did to me
but not entirely.

What the use of thinking what they did to you over and over again
It just caused you headache and heartache.

For me~
I simply let it out and have a talk with my closest friend
to ease the heartache

well sometime I didn't tell every details 100%
because I feel bad talking at the back who did bad things to me

But if I speak every tiny details..
that person may caused a great deal of pain to me

Before I was a very quiet person..
so every painful feelings I had..
I keep bottle 'em up

Now I have friends I can trust and lean on..
so, I just let it out little by little..
Thank You dearest 

Though I forgive
there are time I remember it..
well I try my best to forget all about it
and look at the bright side of it.

Whatever happen, it happens
It may taught you a lesson
not to become like 'em and be a better person

Just..
Forgive and Forget

That's all for today
Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment