Translate

Thursday 20 March 2014

I.FACT #9 - FOREVER MY DREAM~ SEIYUU~

Annyeong~ Mushi2~ Hello~

Your dream career..
Your future..
What is it?~

I.FACT #9 
FOREVER MY DREAM~ SEIYUU~
Will I become a normal office girl?
A businesswoman?
Working with Government?
A lecturer/teacher?

Based on my education qualifications..
I may become any of those I stated.

However..

At one point~
I was lost..
and I forget.

I was busy focusing what I actually want to be..
In the near future..

I was busy with my education..
I thought..
The best education will give me the best occupation..
the best salary..
but I forget..
What actually I love to do..

My friends keep asking me what I like to do..
and I just said..
"Follow the flow"

Is it right or wrong that I said that~
Even I, am not sure..

Before I start like Korean shows..
It was Anime..
Japanese animation

Since I was small..
age 5..
I still remember Sailormoon
and I still love them

My world was very imaginative back then
even before I sleep..
I think about a magical world
where people with different magical powers
and Until today..
I still thinking about it 
and sometimes my imagination become real
in my dream
It was a lot of fun

I still keep watching anime until today.

At the age of 12..
I aware the existence of seiyuu
The voice of my favorite anime characters..
They are the voice actor/actress.

and at that point..
My dream..
I want to become like 'em

Become many different personality and characters
as a seiyuu and through anime
my Imaginative world seems like real

Though that dream seems far out reach..
I still longing for it..

Will I become one? 
It seems far..

Future Is Now and Future is also Tomorrow

Whatever Future brought upon me
I shall accept it 
Seiyuu or not, I be
It'll be..
FOREVER MY DREAM

Till next time~





No comments:

Post a Comment