Translate

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Hectic Week and Satisfied my Craving

Hello~

Wowow sorry was super busy last week..last two weeks on Sunday I had to accompany my acquaintance and spend half of my day with her. Well at least am enjoying it since am quite free few weeks ago, but thing start to pop up after one another and cram any empty slots I had last week.
Thus end up..me..feel so fatigue and almost catch a cold yesterday.
Alhamdulillah I feel better today though there's still tingling feeling in my throat(sore throat..that itch so much and irks me)

Anyway~
last Wednesday I've got to spend my time with my bestie Zatil
and satisfied my long awaited craving to choke myself some sushissss down my throat
LOL
It's been a month plus I didn't get my hand on those mouth watering Japanese cuisine



So me and zatil went had a dinner at Excapade Sushi restaurant which is really close to my house
Hohoho

 Mini California special
I usually order this

Salmon asparagus
I really love this..however that day it end as a "takeaway"
I also order sushi tempura and idako sushi(If am not mistaken)
Tori katsu and gyoza cheese for my annoying little brother at home as a takeaway
because of him am overbudget for dinner =.=

And after enjoying ourselves with delicious dinner and chit chat
zatil asked one of the waiter to take photos of us
tehee

Was super happy that day..
ehee Thanks Zatil for accompanying me to my long awaited craving 
LOL

Well I think that's all for today

P.s. I can't stop smiling at that day after having dwecious sushi tehee





No comments:

Post a Comment