Translate

Saturday 11 March 2017

BARBECUE @BERAKAS BEACH

~Hello there~

It seems that this week gonna be only one post
uhuhuhuhu
nothing much aka exciting going on this week
so that's why only one post.

I shall redeem myself next week with 3 posts then.
nyahahaha
since one week semester break had just started!!!

Anyway~
Today I went to Pantai Berakas 
(Berakas Beach in English)

Photo credit to: Zaaah
(Took from her IG kekekeke)

A very serene view indeed

These are some shots taken from my phone
^^
(I downloaded them from my IG Story LOL)

Today's chefsss
ehehehehe
Thank you for awesome barbecued chix


Alhamdulillah today's cloudy


Really love looking at the blue sea,
the sound of the waves
and 
feeling the wind softly brush my face
stress releasing indeed

and here are our lunch!
Yummmmehhh

This one
Photo credit to: Zaaah

ehehehehe

btw I went for hiking last Thursday
I think it'll become my weekly routine
~whoopie~
(except next week, will start again the next following week at new venue)


Til then,

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. katie mana button follower muu. and yg bloglist tu kau tapis yg jarang update dah haha.

    eyy siuknya kamu BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha ku buang sdh yg button follower, mcm nda beguna. aku pun nda pandai pki abar nya kekekeke

      awu kn ku tapis lg tue siapa yg nda active nyahaha!!! ada yg ku simpan atue pun psl informative mcm yg psl bloodtype personality, suka ku.

      awuu Alhamdulillah kna jemput bh, atue pun urg management organize kme ane menyamak sja eheee :3

      Delete