Translate

Monday 20 March 2017

LUNCH, FIRST TIME HIKING & DESSERT

~Hello there~

Last Saturday I brought dear bestie for her first hike
 in Shahbandar
And now she getting addicted for another hike
LOL
Didn't expected that
(You go girl~)



Before the hike, we had our lunch at 
Little Hotpot in Kiulap
(Same building with Kimchi Restaurant)
It was my first time there.

The food served there quite dweciousss
especially the Honey Toast!
It's a must try dessert there.
Bestie ordered the Classic Honey Toast
Basically it looks like this
(Yummiest dessert everrrr)
Mango Honey Toast
(Not my picture, taken from somewhere else)
kekeke
Well~ I had Salmon Teriyaki with rice and Ice Plum Tea for my lunch.
The Ice Plum Tea is wownesssss
(Another must try!)

Then around at 430PMishh
We went for hiking
and this time..after 3 or 4 years
I went up to Bukit 9 and also up to Menara
(No shortcuts, except that I accidentally skip bukit 9)
kekekek my badddd cuz I didn't realized it.
(I was really scared that time cuz I thought we lost our way ahaa)

My group for this hiking was really determined.
So I had to tag along
(cuz my initial plan was to hike up Bukit 3. I even got gastric attack)
I should had early lunch
uhuuu
My Bestie is more fit than I am.
and she's a first timer.

Alhamdulillah
We all safely out of the forest
and yeah it's started to get dark.

Photo first before balikkk
ehee

Before we went back to KB
We went to CaffeBene in Airport Mall
(Thanks to repeat ads in IG about this place)
We really craved some dessert there

CaffeeBene IG
We got lost trying to find out where this place is.
In the end, we asked a security
kekeke
The Cafe situated at the back of SKH Dept. Store, Airport Mall.
(Not inside, but just outside on the right side of the SKH back entrance)
The interior is quite nice and relaxing.
The smell of coffee brewed here quite strong
but just nice!

So we 3 shared this Patbingsu
Size: Single
(The glass is quite big that it's enough for 3 persons)
Price: $7
Rate: 2/5
Reason: We don't like red beans LOL

Tasty picture of the bingsu taken from thier IG

forgot to tell them not to include them.
Oh well~ what is patbingsu if didn't include red beans
(since red beans is the main ingredient)
After the first taste, bestie started singing..
"this is my first and my last here~"
if you know what she means by that.
kekeke

I actually want the green tea patbingsu.
Since my bestie and fio doesn't like green tea,
so we had the cookies and cream instead.

So I ordered the Green Tea and Blueberry Gelato
2 Scoops
Price: $5.10
Rate: 3/5
Reason: I like this better than patbingsu. Lol I really 
wanted to taste their green tea. Overall it taste like Mochi Frozen Yoghurt.
so, I really like it since I craved for Mochi.

Mochi Brunei IG

That's all for today,

xoxo

p.s. I have a test this week.
Will write my next post as soonest as I can
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment