Translate

Thursday 2 March 2017

BLOOD DONATION AFTER EFFECT AND HIKING

~Wowie, Hello there~

I was struggling on what should I post for this week
cuz nothing much happening.
Except I caught flu and fever at the same time.
Lol

It was kinda unexpected to catch a flu and fever again after
my annual fever.
Well oh well~
And, oh! We celebrated mom's 60th Birthday
~Wohoo~

Anyway~
On the start of the 2nd week after the blood donation,
the after effect start to kicking in.

Image result for tired after climbing the stairs cartoon

Amazingly during the first week I don't feel anything.
But hey, on the 2nd week here come the side effect.
At first I didn't realized that much,
just a symptom of tiredness and laziness
(I'm already lazy, but after the blood donation I become more lazy to do anything)
Then, when I went to Uni,
climbed up to 2nd floor stairs..
Gosh~!
I was panting like crazy.
As if I was hiking at Shahbandar hills.
Aiyayaya
Never been like this before.
huhuhu

Anyhow,
Today I went hiking in Shahbandar.
To test whether, if I become my old self aka unfit.
I was worried at first, thinking I might pass out after the first hill
(The first hill is the most challenging one compare to other eight hills)
So, I just slowly climbed up, breathe in when I lifted my left leg,
and breathe out when I put down my right leg.

Enjoying the scenery and green around me,
makes me forget that I was tired
(obviously)

first time at the tower, peak of the hill

I even went up to the tower for the first time.
(another stairssss to climb before reaching there)
~Hohoho~

It's all about how to breathe correctly.
Well in the end I had a great time
and I didn't pass out!
~Hurrayyyy~!

...here are some of the pictures of us...



I was too busy for a picture LOL me going down..if you can see me ehehee

we are done for the day!

To summarize..
I bet all my nasi katok is all gone LOL

Til next time.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment