Translate

Friday 28 February 2014

I.Fact #4 - Outdoor Vs Indoor Person

Welcome to fact #4
Outdoor Vs. Indoor

Am I an outdoor or Indoor type of person?
Well..
If you asked this question in 2 years back..
I would say..I am 99% Indoor type

I feel a bit annoyed back then if someone asked me out especially when I am tired
gahhhh
especially JOG
I don't like to jog even till today..
If my friends asked me out for a jog..I rather take a walk
and enjoy the evening breeze.
and I would rather sprint and run..

However it's all change today if you asked the same question.
For my second semester in University
I enjoy going out
I realized I love a lil bit challenging sports like,
kayaking, flying fox and I really enjoy hiking and trekking in the jungle 
next I would love to do abseiling or water rafting in the nature
all of these experience a new thing for me 
and I really enjoy back then.

Sadly when am already graduating..
am back to my old days..
i.e. being indoor..
avoiding sunlight that might burn my skin
LOL

anyhow I will be back to pursue my degree this year.
and I'll be back with those kind outdoor activities

So I would tell you now that
I am 50:50 and Indoor and Outdoor person
and really ENJOY being both

I.Fact #4 - Outdoor Vs Indoor Person
The End.

Till Next time

Copyrights go to their rightful owners 
No copyright infringement is intended or implied

No comments:

Post a Comment