Translate

Sunday 25 May 2014

Gone With The Wind~ & Badminton

Annyeong~ Hello there~

Wahhh I can't believe almost 2 weeks I didn't post anything, feel so guilty since I did make promise.
Am Gone with the wind
LOL

Fuhhh~ I've been caught up so many things these past two weeks
ehehehe  At least there's something filled in my empty schedule

Anyway~ I am gonna posts some entries and it'll all be done by today
Look forward to it
Ganbatte to me~!

Yuna songs will accompany me to write all entry am gonna post today
Her voice is very soothing and calm me down


Anyway~ Tadaa~
Actually me and friends are all sweaty after playing badminton

Even my headscarf start to stick on my forehead since it was wet
because of sweat.
(Wow it's rhyme~! "It was wet because of sweat")
and I can't even focus playing with Gilbert since I keep pulling back
my headscarf .
Sorry Gilbert.

Now badminton had become a routine.
I play twice a week with my friends.

Badminton is the only sport am good at
eheee
Hope I can play better in the future cause
my stamina easily run out after an hour playing
LOL

I think that's it for this entry..
See ya on next entry
tehee


No comments:

Post a Comment