Translate

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Sannah Helwah to Amalia~HappY 23rd BirhtdaY~

Hi~ Welcome again
Tehee

Well last Friday, me and Zatil got to spend some time together 
and celebrate Amal's 23rd birthday
We had our dinner RockGarden Cafe and again it's close to my house
LOL

Inside the cafe 
Feel so bliss cuz it's cold inside since Brunei weather lately was hot

They usually served Italian cuisine
So me and Zatil had Carbonara with beef
Well everyone was had an empty stomach so didn't complain much 
how it taste though I was complained a lot to zatil cause 
the Fettuccine was kinda choking me 
since I am the type who only chew my food for 2-3 times only and swallow 'em up
anyhow
It's not cooked well enough that day..
last time I ate their carbonara it was dwecious

Thanks to the meat, the carbonara sauce taste quite good
though the fettuccine almost ruin the overall taste.
We also had 6inch salmon pizza, Honey chicken and bbq chicken that day

After our dinner we had some tea 
The tea taste awesome
We had 2 pots of  Peach and Apple teas.
By the end of the day we really enjoy it

and tadaa before went home we took pictures outside the cafe


Till next time~

P.s. The dinner was on Amal tehee fwee food is just awesome! :P







No comments:

Post a Comment