Translate

Thursday 8 May 2014

Jungle Trekking become Extreme or was it Just me?

Hello~
Thanks for reading and catching up the latest update of my activities

Last Saturday I had a work trip with Megamas workers
though am not working there, again I was accompanying an acquaintance of mine.
It's the 3rd time I went to Kg.Kiudang, Mungkom,
and it's the 2nd time I went for Jungle Trekking there.
The path we took before was different than my first visit for jungle trekking

Our scheduled activity that day.

The path for jungle trekking that day was quite slippery
since the day before our visit was raining.
So it's not strange to see some of our friend would sliding on the way
LOL
and that include me

Seriously~ I never thought the path we took was quite far and we went up and down hills
and the guide tried to motivate us by saying "10minutes more to go" for three times.
It's really tiring and my feet almost give in
I had to brainwash myself to reach the destination
Muttering all the way to myself
sounds like am crazy
I guess it's because I don't do any physical activities like hiking 
for almost 4 months huhuhuu
and the result shows that I am not fit anymore for last saturday jungle trekking
aiyayaya

anyway I did enjoy seeing first time jungle trekkers struggling,
and sliding the slippery road
ehehehe

anyway let's the pic told the story  that day
Before departing to Tutong

That day the bus tyre was puncture and we had to wait for almost an hour before departing

In the bus~


Bedanu's waterfall


There's 300 steps if am not mistaken in order to see the waterfall
Well after the stairs..it's all natural road and mudsss

this is the cave..well outside of it
cuz nobody dares to enter first since there are lots of bats flying in the cave
quite scary though

the waterfall was behind us..and hey we're ITB-ians
sayang the background was a bit dark and you can't really see the waterfall -.-

I am not quite sure where we took the pic LOL
Cuz all I can see are treesss

This pic taken from the top of the cave..and we are actually in the cave
Since everyone was so scare to get inside the cave..
I had to initiate and make the first move
Though I was a bit scare since the bats were flying all over us
I just bravely went inside the cave
ehehehe
plus I just wanna play inside and dip half of my body with cold water
there is a pool of water inside the cave and it's a bit deep

I rarely show my teeth when taking pic
ehehehe
anyway after the jungle trekking we had a taste of the bbq chicken and lamb for lunch

By the end of the day I had a ride at the back of this Toyota Hilux
and got the feel of 4WD of bumpy offroad
I really enjoy it but my back hurts though
Lol

Well I think that's all
Till next time
Ciao~

P.s. I smell like a baby puke after the jungle trekking LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment