Translate

Friday 9 May 2014

Pre-Wedding and Crazy Cousins

Annyeong~ Hello~ Hye there folks~
How ya doing...

Ehehehe
I was wondering why still things try to fill in my empty slots of relaxation
haaaa~ (long sigh)
Well at least there's something I did to spend my time

Last sunday was my cousin's wedding (Akad Nikah and Berian) 
and with such ceremonies it usually took three days.
That's why am quite restless these days
Next week Friday night is my cousin 'Malam berbedak' 
Next Sunday will be her Wedding reception

Anyway that day me and my cousins went crazy for the photoshoot
LOL
and here are some of the pics





\






All these pictures is not Photoshop nor edit
All  pics taken from Nikon Camera

Till next time~

P.s. Honestly there are lots of embarrassing pose pictures and I don't include it here. Hazukashii ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment