Translate

Sunday 25 May 2014

Le Cousin's Wedding

Hye~ Welcome dear~

Here is another entry for today

It's 11th May 2014, Sunday
It's a wedding~!


I use photogird app from playstore to collage all the pics above
It look nice when I upload in my instagram
since I crop the top and bottom part
ehehehee

The wedding theme was purple
so all our relatives wore purple that day
Whereas the bride and groom wore turquoise
I really love that color.

Here is what we called pelamin in Brunei..I am not sure what they 
called in English.
Basically it's where both the groom and the bride will be seated and be shown to the guests.

Haaa~
someone photobomb this pic
I was sure there was nobody at that time before I took this pic
Anyway~
Here's the front view of the pelamin

My cousin is actually the bride
ehee~
Sorry the pic is not clear since am using my smartphone

Random pic 
Mine is the middle one
Back 3 years I usually not wear any sock
now am getting use to it.
Silly me..I usually wear mismatch sock with my outfit
Lol

I wore purplish pink that day
Anyway~ I wore these cool watch from ASOS and gorgeous
DIY bracelet from FLASHTRASH

Both of these are my last year gift from my two friends,
Eheee
Thanks for the lovely gift

Zooming in what am wearing
Asos Gold Carousel watch
What I love bout this watch..is that..
the carousel move clockwise indicating the 'seconds' in time
This gift is from Zatil.

Next is..
Image 2 of Flash Trash Girl DIY Friendship Bracelet Pack
This bracelet is from myflashtrash.com
You also can get it at ASOS
This bracelet is so cute..
kay now am depressss huhuhhhuu
Cuz I lost it during my cousin's wedding
Uwaaaa
Okane ga nai~!
Can't wait for my november school allowance!!!
I really want this bracelet
gahhh!!!

P.s. This is silly~ I can't forget this bracelet..the flashback of me while create my own bracelet keep playing -.- I think I really love this bracelet. Sorry Mal~ I lost your precious gift huhuhu




No comments:

Post a Comment