Translate

Tuesday 29 August 2017

BUSY FOR MY LIL BRO WEDDING RECEPTION

~Hello there~

Two weeks ago I was busy with my lil bro marriage
(Not so lil bro anymore cuz he's married now lol)
My 2nd brother and me not married yet
nyahahah!!
(still enjoying life being a single)

Look at that smile kekeke

He's 23 years old and happy to be married.
While I, his sister age 25 is still single.
I even joke to my mom that maybe I will stay single forever.
kekeke
(Nah~ that's my plan for now, but not in the long term. Still waiting for the Mr.Right)

My lil bro gt married on the 20th August 2017, Sunday.
and we celebrated with our close relatives, friends and neighbors.
The actual wedding reception will be held at
Park View Hotel this Saturday.
(Hope I can manage to take lotsss of pics on that day)

Wedding gifts for the bride which are must have according to our tradition
(Basically this is where money splurge like crazy)

Mom was crying during the marriage oath spoken by lil bro
(Look at the flower hand bouquet, wanna brag abt it cuz I made em'!)




Thank God I have lots of ribbons and other stuffs needed
for the flower bouquet in my stationeries box.
(cuz actually I'm a stationeries hoarder LOL)
Tadaaah~

Not that 100% but I think I have talent for this LOL
the flower was too plain at first, so I end up glued those pearls
to give sparkleeee effect


(I'm quite proud with this art of flower arrangement)

This flower arrangement we called 'em
'Junjung Sirih'
100% Homemade by us cuz we Don't bother to order em'
Sis in Law made this feat me.
80% her hardwork and 20% me 'amai' rearrange the flower
and added a tall orchid flower and other small flowers to go with
(My lil sis was annoyed with the orchid 
cuz the flower was poking to her face 
while she had to hold 'em for an hour journey to the bride's house)
LOL

sorry sis~ cuz I like extravagant flower arrangement xD

How tall the 'Junjung Sirih' was?
As you can see in the pictures above
kekekeke
So? Anyone want to order Junjung Sirih from us?
please contact us at 673 81xx xx
LOL!!!


Then we off to the bride's house


My brother took my lil bro into the bride's house

My lil bro and his marriage oath

"Kompang di palu~ penganti baru~ duduk bersanding~"
Happy married couple
Fadhilah x Syahiirah


All well ends well
so we took random pic wif my cute nephew erul and her mommeh
(We used my brother's car which are fully decorated with ribbons and went shopping. 
So all eyes are on us LOL)

Can't wait for the actual wedding reception this Saturday.
ehee~

Til then,

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment