Translate

Tuesday 8 August 2017

DIY MY PHONE CASE

~Hello~

Since I have so much free time
(Still unemployed hence left with a lot of energy to spend)
and seeing that my phone back cover in a dread condition.
(Happy 5th anniversary dear phone)
So I decided to accessorize my phone
ehehehe

Mine is the red one and I also accessorize my sister flip cover.
She's better designed than mine. Hueee
Bought the accessories for $3 and I just super glued them all.
If you don't want to ruin your phone back cover,
just head on to Ebay and purchase a silicone back cover that you like.
I was thinking to buy one since it's cheap USD$0.89
but, thinking my back cover is already in bad condition
(with scratches here and there)
So I thought just glued all those cute accessories.
It would be a complete different story if my phone is brand new.


tbh I was inspired by Q2HAN vlog.
In S.Korea they have this cool cafe where you DIY your phone cover,
and it's quite affordable.
I wish we have one here in Brunei, else I might open one.
LOL #IWishIMRich

If you guys are interested to watch their vlog
just click the link below:

Well that's it for today

Til next time

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment