Translate

Sunday 6 August 2017

IS IT NORMAL THAT THE ELDEST DAUGHTER IN THE FAMILY DO ALL THE HOUSEWORK?

~Hello~

~wanna let it all out here~
LOL
It's been years, and years and years..
and it seems that it didn't change much.
We have sister(s), but they didn't do much help either.
In the end, we the eldest sister do all the housework.
(Not saying all the sisters all around the world are lazy, just some cases)



Well It's not just me,
even my friends also complained the same thing!
So, is it normal that the eldest daughter SHOULD do ALL the housework???
Well~ I don't think so!
I'm not surprise that the men in the house won't do much help.
but having sister(s) that doesn't do much help either,
I AM SURPRISE
Where's the FAIR SHARE of workload??
It seems that we do all the work.
~Wowness~

I am an understanding kind of person.
So it's okay if our sister(s) have exam and they need to study
(Well mine~ didn't work that hard tho compare to my old self. So Sorry I don't understand that)
Or because there are still at young age.
(12 and below I consider them young)

But when they hit the right age~
Actually they should LEARN some RESPONSIBILITIES
and SHARE the HOUSE CHORES
Don't let our MOM do ALL the WORK



So mom stop doing things that they~ themselves can DO IT
Too MUCH pampering
They'll take advantage of you
I'm dead serious

Bad consequences:
* They become couch potato*
Basically sit/lay on the couch almost all day with their smartphones
on their hand or watching TV
(It seems they've been glued to that couch)

*The LATER attitude*
When you asked them to do sth, they either said that they gonna do them
later or they might forget about them

*Always Throwing TANTRUMS*
When they didn't get things that they wanted, they throw things;
Slamming things, Shout, etc

*MANNER LESS*
Irresponsible, Rude, Lack of empathy
Basically they don't THINK, FEEL before they SPEAK
what we malay said "Cakap sedap mulut jer"
They even sometimes use high tone when speaking to our parents
//applause to that bad attitude you'll be somewhat respectful
(being sarcastic here)

Excuses, Excuses and Excuses
At the age of 12 I started do the house chores like
laundry during the weekend.
(When I don't go to school)

So dear sister(s) out there,
STOP giving out excuses like
''I have to go to school and when I'm back home I'm TIRED''
Hey dear sister(s), I also did go to school at your age.
What did you think I'm doing?
Just staying home and do the laundry all day.
Don't be ridiculous.

Here's another stupid excuse I ever heard which really AH~MAZE~ me
"I don't know how to use the washing machine"
Geeeeeeez!!!!
First the washing machine is AUTOMATIC
(you don't do the washing manually like DUH~)
Just switch it ON and Choose the water level then press the START button.
Tell me, hm?
Which part of that was so FREAKING HARD
When you get your first smartphone,
how amazingly you know how to use them.
I think smartphone is wayyyy MORE complicated than the Washing Machine

Dear sisters who doesn't help their big sister with the housework
(especially those who are BIG and SMART enough)
During your spare time
(I bet there's a lot of timeeee in your day)
Please make an initiative, don't wait til we asked you to do them
Do things that you can manage.
SHARE the workload
Learn your responsibilities.

I've been meaning to write this since things had escalated
and there's no positive change in the attitude.
Well I hope one day you will.

So sorry that I started to charge for the WIFI
The number of house chores you do will be the number of hours/minutes
that you will earn for FREE WIFI
Not fair? Then use your own hotspot and just keep doing what you're doing.
Believe me~ when I was your age
I use my own pocket money to pay for the internet connection.
I didn't even asked mom and dad to pay.

Well that's it

Til next time

xoxo

p.s. Fuhh It feels good to let all those out.
Scared that I might make a black hole to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment