Translate

Friday 11 August 2017

INSTA WORTHY PLACE FOR OOTD

~Hello~

Last week I went to my UNI to finish
my clearance form
(Alhamdulillah I did after my third attempt to get all the required signatures)

Credit: Zaaah AR
I don't know how to pose for OOTD pic, so instead I ruin this pic
LOL
New shop open at Citis Square called Bloom Project
Seems like they sell flowers 
The shop is sooo aesthetic and even smell nice just from outside
(we didn't go in since we have a movie to catch)
Plus the shop decoration is Insta worthy picture even just from the outside.

Anyway~
that day I decided to join for a hike with my usual group
(Since it's been 3 months)
So me and my friend had plenty of time to waste 
since we submitted our form before noon.

Like always~ we always plan what we gonna do
but the decision of exact where we want to go,
sometimes takes a lot of time to come into a conclusion.
We discussed whether there's new shop or cafe open in town
so we can go check them out.

while we were thinking about where to go,
we make a joke about Setia Kenangan in Qlap as mini Hondae, 
Gadong area as Dongdaemun and Time Sq area as Garosugil.
(Since we both are into S.Korean shows)
LOL

So in the end we went to Garosugil mini version in Brunei
kekeke
We watched movie, visited new shop that sell korean skincare
at airport mall 
and had late lunch at Substation
(Brunei version of Subway)
Went back to Uni to change our clothes for the Hike
and hiked around 430PM.
By 530PM we finished our hike and bought fresh coconut
to freshen ourselves.
Then around 6PM we went for our separate ways.
So I drove back to KB which is an hour long journey.

Sure is tiring day but a Fun one.

Til then

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment