Translate

Sunday 27 August 2017

DRM#5: MY DORM ROOM TOUR, END.

~Hello guys~

Today's post is about my Longgggg Due post
that I should've post em early this year.

Qsn. What am I talking about? 
If you've been following my blog since last year,
you'll know that I have this mini Dorm Room Makeover Project.
And hey the video compilation is completed.
(Sorry I don't have the time to perfectly edit 
the video since my new laptop don't have the software for it. 
So my lil sis edited it for me instead) 
I have to split the videos into three part
cuz can't upload more than 100MB per vid
huee~

Part 1


Part 2

Part 3


Follow me in my previous mini room makeover journey by clicking the links below:

Who says that you can't have your own vanity in the dorm? LOL

Fixed that worn out drawer cover

Organize your stationeries in your drawer cuz am wee but OCD

Not allowed to paint those wall, Do this instead!

Hey take a look on how my dorm room looks like before the makeover

This is how the Mini project came about

Hope you guys enjoy

Til next time,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment