Translate

Wednesday 16 August 2017

HAVING FUN @JERUDONG PARK

~Hello everybody~~

So last Sunday, me and my lil sister sort of had to babysit my cuzen.
(Sure is tiring, she keeps running here and there)
Anyway it was still FUN FUN FUN
Thanks to my aunt who paid for our tickets and meal for the day
ehehehe

two egggcited duooooo

Im just gonna post some pictures here..


All the new rides you can find them in Phase 3 area. Basically the right hand side of the map

 carousel is a must ride tho nothing major but hey we're on the 2nd floor

I really regret that I didn't get to ride the SCARYYY DROP
it's a SAVAGE ride indeed.
Next time~ I WILL!

4D Cinema..feels like we're sitting on a massage chair
kekeke


"Arrrrr we're the pirate on a ship"
not the Jr Pirate Ship, this is a big one
(not as big as the one I ride in Sunway Lagoon)
Tho it didn't swing 360, it still makes your heart drop
Im trying to be brave here~ so I lifted both my hands up in the air 
when the ship elevated each time
(Deep down I wanna cryyyy cuz I tot I'm gonna fell from the ship LOL)


At the way "WAY WEST OUT"
I made all the children gt sprayed with water LOL
(Sorry kids, I purposely aim those props tht shoot water on yea)
I'm pretty good shooter here nyahahaha

The Supakarts...
We have to skip this one out. Cuz we're WET due to the ride we played 
before we wanted to drive those karts. They won't allow wet hoomans
drive the karts. 
So here are the tips: 
Carry a change of clothes in case you gt wet, else you play the karts first


This Ice World ride will practically make you drenched wet
kekekeke
So here another tip, do not wear shoes when you wana ride tis one.

Actually I got to ride a lot of new rides but didn't manage to take picturessss
of them. Too busy having too much fun tho we were supposed
to babysit our cuzens
LOL

If you guys wanted to get more info about the park just click the link below:
or head on to thier Instgram link below:

Til then,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment