Translate

Friday 21 February 2014

100 FACTS ABOUT ME


Hye~

Did you enjoy your Friday?

Well I did..
Kind of.

Well I stay at home all day..just like usual.
Watching K-dramas..
My Love From Another Star..
Empress Ki..
and..
Glory Jane.

Ehee..
Just to fill in my empty schedule..

Anyway..
I drove today, though it's AUTO not manual

Ehee still scare without an experience driver by my side
Anyhow, today is an improvement I drove by my own without anyone guide me
Wohooo~
(Alhamdulillah)

Hope I can be more confidence next time

btw this post is...
about..
that, I want to share 100 Facts about me..
that maybe weird, interesting and Lame

So here's my plan,
Next posts that I'll publish will tell you something about me..
with a lil detail..
if I have some explanation though

Ehee..
Just a little project for myself on..
how well I know about myself that is..
and also for fun
Owkie Dokie then,

till next time~

Copyrights go to their rightful owners 
No copyright infringement is intended or implied

No comments:

Post a Comment