Translate

Saturday 8 February 2014

Me n Chinese Zodiac

Annyeong~

Well this about about my luck according to Chinese Zodiac which is Horse for this year 2014.
How Lucky will I be this year...
anyway if you're interested to know how well you're doing for this year according to Chinese zodiac you guys can click the link I provided by the end of this post..

Ok let's move on..
since I copy directly from the site...
I stroke out some of the words in here
cuz it's not who am I and I HighLighted some word too
as I agree what it said abt me..who knows about yourself well than YOU

Since am born in the year of sheep so you guys will see lots of sheep in here LOL

Strengths

People under the sign of the sheep are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted (i am not boasting here Lol. What it stated here is RIGHT xD ). They have special sensitivity to art and beauty, faith in a certain religion and a special fondness for quiet living (YEAP, AM VERY FOND OF QUIET LIFESTYLE) They are wise, gentle and compassionate and can cope with business cautiously and circumspectly(When money involve stuff am quite sensitive and cautious). In their daily life, they try to be economical(AHAHAHA I've always jot down my daily expenses in my so called "ecnomical wise" book). Women born in this year are willing to take good care of others, but they should avoid pessimism and hesitation. They are kind in heart and commonly have symmetrical figures and features(hooo no wonder my face are SQUARE).

Weaknesses


Sheep year people are often worriers who are shy(Yes, I am), pessimistic(Me? Being Negative? Ummm NO! I am super HAPPY person who LOVE to LOL a Lot plus am a clown type xD), moody(Again, I must repeat that I AM A HAPPY person most of the time. Though i am in period,  it's very RARE to see me get MAD. I am not the type that give in to negative emotion), indecisive(Ehee most of the time, must FIX that indecisivenesss)over-sensitive(OVER? No! Just sensitive my friend :P well don't worry, I don't show that "you're getting to my nerves" look on my face cuz I really despise CONFLICT the MOST), weak-willed(haaa~ I don't agree to that. Cuz when I wanna do something..I will do it till I see the end of it) and puzzled about life(well that's my current issue cuz I am not sure what is my future career). They are easily inclined to be deeply religious(hmm only HE knows that). They are timid in nature(haaa for me, it depends to situation Im in) and like to be looked after by others(Im not sure bout this -.-). They like flattery(anyone like flattery why can't I LOL), compliment and suggestions from friends. They do not dare to express their love openly(Yeah~ not only LOVE..am very poor in expressing myself. I just like to show how HAPPY i am to others) and usually have interests in strange theories(LOL that's TRUE..I have lots of weird theories in my head). 

China Zodiac Animal - Sheep

Horoscope and Numerology Elements
Earthly Branch of Birth Year: wei
Wu Xing (The Five Elements): tu (earth)
Yin Yang: yin
Auspicious Directions: east, southeast, south 
Lucky Colors: green, red, purple; Avoid: golden, coffee
Lucky Numbers:3, 9, 4; Avoid: 7, 6, 8
Lucky Flowers: carnation, primrose, alice flower
Zodiac Sign Compatibility 
(Best match): rabbit, horse, pig; 
(Avoid): ox, dog

Okay...I see that, well...

Fortune Foretelling in 2014

Overview: Sheep people have very good fortune in all aspects: they will have good opportunities to show their talents in career; relationships with leaders, colleagues and friends will be harmonious and income may climb up. They will have a chance to be promoted by the boss or be helped by seniors. Though, they should never be arrogant, but make constant progress step by step.

Career: They enjoy good fortune in career. Although there will be stress from competition, they will be strong enough to get through that at last. At the same time, they gain more experience. If there are targets in mind, 2014 is a good year to achieve them all. In the very beginning of the year, if they work hard and make constant progress, they may be promoted within the year. Businesspeople will be supported by their Lucky Star (a person bringing them good fortune), so every amount of investment will be smooth. However, for influential case, they’d better deal with themselves in case of being cheated to have a loss.

Wealth: Generally, their financial fortune will go well. Working class people may gain more than usual from part-time job, but they should not spend too much time on part-time job. Otherwise, they will take risk of losing the present job. Business people will gain great profits if making a proper investment according to the changes of market. Besides, all sheep people are advised not to be greedy! No speculation will ever bring profits in 2014!
Relationships: Singles are expected to meet their love in the year. If the seniors and friends are willing to be their matchmaker, they will settle down sooner. Once the loving one appears, they are suggested to be active to speak your feelings out. Husband and wife will lead a happy life and their relationship will be full of rapport and harmony. In spite of this, they should be concerned for each other in case of extramarital affair. 

Health: For those who suffer certain diseases, they are expected to recover this year. As sheep people may attend frequent banquets, they should have a balance diet and drinking should be controlled in case of the diseases in liver and gall. They will easily feel lonely. Accordingly, the negative emotion will bring bad effect on their health. Thus they are suggested to adjust all emotions. Besides, stomach disease may occur as well.

anyway...
~WALLAHU'ALAM~

If it happens then it happens, cuz Allah will it for me. My destiny is already written.
and who am I to believe other thing than HIM, who is Allah

well my friend..it's fun to see and know what is stated in Chinese Zodiac cuz it may help to motivate you. If you see everything will be doing so well this year esp me. But never, as I am a Muslim shall not believe and rely upon this. It's just for FUN and I love to read stuff like this anyway ehee

well here it is the link:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac

Have fun

I think that's all for today's post eheee
will see ya next time

tata~


Copyrights go to their rightful owners 
No copyright infringement is intended or implied


No comments:

Post a Comment