Translate

Sunday 23 February 2014

I.FACT #1 - I HATE ZOMBIE 100%

Hello there~
hamtaro emoticont
"I HATE ZOMBIE 100%"

look at that creepy dead faces!!!
They look even worse than ghost
though they are not real but I still hate 'em
(neomu neomu SHIRO!~)

Let's rank..
things that I often get scare of:-
1. Zombie Who Could run fast and wee bit intelligent (Based on "I am Legend" Movie)
2. Zombie who walk real slow ("Walking Dead" series)
3. Ghost

at first I was not that scare of zombie
I watched zombie movie for fun..
If am not mistaken..
My scare of zombie develop 3 years ago 

I am a person who have a high imagination
It's all start because of "I am legend'' movie
cuz they were fast and can climb up to your house
with those kind of zombie how can we be safe!
(ignore the fact that they are not real xD)
Photobucket

Zombies like the "Walking Dead" series is much better and original
LOL
Let's think it this way..
They are super slow and do not know how to run
phew~
BUT!!!
If there are in group and they circle you 
and and and..
they swarm right towards you
the chances to be survived is "0.1%"

aiyayaya

what I hate about them is that..
they eat you ALIVE!!
dying in VAIN is not my thing
prefer to die instantly instead being eat alive
nauzubillah~


Nevertheless
amazing fact is that..
I enjoy watching "Walking Dead S1 and S4"
and kinda regret missing out Season 2 and 3
cuz I can't bring myself to watch any "zombie" kind of story.
I restrained myself for two years of not watching "zombie" related stuff.

Anyhow,

Not to worry
Things going well
and most importantly
am back to watch "Walking Dead" Season 4 this year
(though I Freak out so much that my brother shusssh me xD)
hooray!!
Plus they are not real anyway!!!

I.Fact #1
The End.

Photobucket

Copyrights go to their rightful owners 
No copyright infringement is intended or implied



No comments:

Post a Comment