Translate

Thursday 27 February 2014

I.Fact #3 - Metallic Colors, I LOVE IT

Annyeong~

Just a short one..
ehee..
bout Colors.

actually I like dark colors..then change to pastel colors and bright colors..
in the end..I keep changing my favorite colors LOL
anyhow it seems that I like any colors
Dark color make me look mature 
Soft color make me look younger 
kekekekeke

Anyhow what I love the most is that...
I love colors that are metallic..
cuz they are super shiny 
I like "pancha2" (bling2) stuff


tadaaaa~

From all the above..
I love metallic red..
eheee
My Dell laptop is metallic red..
My wireless Prolink mouse is metallic red..
My previous Sony Xperia Pro is metallic red..
My Current Sony Xperia SP is sort of metallic RED color..

Metallic color looks great with tech stuff
it's COOL~

Hooray for metallic color~!
Cuz you're awesome~

I.Fact #3 - Metallic Colors, I LOVE IT
The End.

Till next time

Copyrights go to their rightful owners 
No copyright infringement is intended or implied

No comments:

Post a Comment