Translate

Friday 14 February 2014

FULL-TIME JOB Vs. FURTHER STUDY

Hello~

Lately I got calls for Job Interview, Alhamdulillah
(Rezeki dari Tuhan ehee)

It's funny and am quite fortunate to get the call
Cuz am quite shock as I did not apply any position at the company for the first call
Anyway~
am quite reluctant to attend for the interview at first..
cuz..ya know my home quite far from the company..

The company is in Brunei Muara District and my house is in Belait District. Within an hour journey by car if am lucky enough to be not caught in traffic. Sadly here is the problem..I have transport problem i.e. I don't own a car despite am 22 years old and have a legal driving license. Despite all of this issues running in my head my mom said, "hey, why don't you tried it since they have a branch here in Belait." So I give a lot of thought and make a decision to come by anyway. Well let's gain some experience from these since this is my second official interview. Lol (need to learn a lot of what typical questions they would ask and prepare myself in future job interview)

So, I sleepover at my friend's house in Rimba since the interview was in the morning and she also had the same appointment as me. Ehee~ Long story..so I just make it short.

The company offer me a full-time contract for the positions as Marketing Executive, Sales and Marketing Manager and Sales and Marketing Coordinator(Not sure about the name of the last position i mentioned, kinda forgot).

Well~ I was like what~~~~

The position is...yeah you know what I mean =.=
Of course I was shocked
aiyayaya

my intention was to get part-time job and of course they quite shocked hearing me said I want part-time. Well the interview was going on and on for 30 minutes. And yeah~am freaking nervous at first, well that's because of the interview was conduct by the company GENERAL MANAGER and his sidekick. LOL I forgot what the other guy position is.

and yeah~ we need to speak english cuz the GM is an "english-man" and since am nervous that time I am not quite sure what English language did I use..cuz am sure it doesn't sound right.
My mind at that time went entirely blank..and I feel like what am I actually doing here??

I really wish It could end SOON

am pretty sure I will not be chosen though cuz I stated pretty clear to them I would to further my study and currently searching for Part-Time

Haaa~

Well 2nd Interview with a company that will find a perfect job for you. Well the interview went quite well cuz the medium we used to speak is mixed (Malay+English)
Well the interviewer started to speak like that..so why can't I?.
she asked: am I flexible working hours type of person? Do I want Full/Part-Time? Expected Salary? What is my interest? What am looking for? etc etc etc

Well basic questions for an agency who search slot for any vacancy in Brunei. They did a very good job for opening such company. It help people who look for any job vacancy.
currently am waiting a call from them for any vacancy in my hometown area.
I hope there is vacancy..

3rd call was from yesterday..and it was from Oil and Gas sector..
Yaaayyy

The long awaited called..
I would love to do it...
but...
the conversation in the phone become short after I told her
"Further my Study"
Lol
I think it's a dangerous sentence to include in your job interview
also the 
"Part-Time"

Employer are searching for lifetime commitment i.e Full-Time Individual

and here I am looking for Part-Time office hours job

haaaa~

nwy my University new intake is by the end of July
So I think am gonna waste my another 5 months precious time penniless
huhuhuhu

being cashless person is a pain though am not entirely cashless..it's just I need side income for me to live on and a job to fill my unproductive timeline before the new semester start.

Well I think~ that's all

Till next time


Copyrights go to their rightful owners 
No copyright infringement is intended or implied

No comments:

Post a Comment