Translate

Tuesday 18 February 2014

MY USUAL EVERYDAY ACTIVITies

Hi~
(being seductively cute LOL..does it work on you guys?)
ehehehe

Nwy~ lately there's no special CALL I need to pickup
cuz...
I don't even have the money to buy my top-up card for my baby Sony Xperia

Well oh well..

Being not so productive make me tired

Almost everyday I woke up at 10am
(heee anak dara saper lerr tue? =.=)
I wash my face and brush my teeth..
(am not yet had my shower)
then straightly afterward I played games on my lil Brother Ipad
(the Ipad seems like mine cuz it's always me who use it instead of my lil Bro)

After am almost done sorting out and happy with the games
(cuz almost all the games in Ipad I play had some sort of timer..like cooking, example the cake need to be cooked for an hour. If the cake cooked more than an hour, then it'll burnt.)

Anyway~
So around noon, then I will have my 30 minutes shower

Hmmm about Lunch~
well lately my appetite is inconsistent
So most of the time i SKIP lunch
and dinner..
in a week maybe around twice or three times a week I had mouthful

In the afternoon-evening..
Usually am facing my laptop..
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram..
I usually open these three though I don't update any status or tweet
and not to forget blogwalking!

after am done..the rest of evening till night..
I will stream the latest episode of my favourite Korean Drama
Watch Empress Ki online

and this HOTTEST drama


This drama is not so cliche compare to other korean drama
I would say it's unique

If you guys interested to watch these two Korean dramas,
click the link I provided below each pictures

anyway..
let's continue
so around 11ish..
I will watch Korean Variety shows like


2 Days 1 Night S3
(Which I found the most hilarious travelling show)


Happy Together
(I am a fan of Yoo Jaesuk!!!!)

and also there are other shows which broadcast in the morning or evening which I hate to miss out (though they have encore)..

the Return of Superman


Human Condition


GAG Concert

Well I think that's it
I guess..
and I really love to watch all the shows above

and..
around 2AM
when I am really~ really~ like really tired
am off to my BED
yaayyy~!!!

but for me to fall into a deep sleep..
that would be around 4-5am
and it depends how cozy I am..

and so...
 the cycle start again..
and more or less it would be the same
on the next day
kekekeke


So nuff said about my daily activities
"it's so tiring being unproductive"
Lol

till next time.

Copyrights go to their rightful owners 
No copyright infringement is intended or implied

No comments:

Post a Comment