Translate

Monday 24 February 2014

I.Fact #2 - Annual Fever

Annyeong
Photobucket
In a year, how many time you guys get sick esp Fever/Flu???
Me..
I usually had it annually 
and it's really bad Fever + Flu

In a year I caught Fever plus Flu at the same time once a year.
Especially when new year is near
However Last year was sort of hectic with my final year examination,
so I had my annual fever in November
huhuhuhu
Was really hard forcing myself to study when my body temperature was high
and my brain was tired with the Flu going on

I still remember my first day of the examination,
I cough non-stop and had to hold it in, so that I don't cough.
Cuz I don't want to disrupt the examination
(the Examination hall was big and have air-conditioners installed which made my throat real itchy that time and I can hear my cough echoed throughout the examination hall)
How embarrassing

Do I get sick other than annual Fever?
No, I don't
Almost Fever, yes.
Slight Fever usually heal in a day
I guess my immune system is quite strong
That's why I get sick once a year

In my family, my second eldest brother usually got sick.
I think his immune system not that strong
cuz In a year, he caught fever every two months if am not mistaken
Lol

My annual fever plus flu is not something I should be proud
Cuz..
1. My throat can get really itchy = cough non-stop
2. Cough non-stop make me want to puke (It did happen)
Photobucket
3. Insomnia because the itchiness in the throat activity especially after midnight is quite active.
I find it's hard to fall into deep sleep
4. Sky Water/Mineral Water make me puke
5. Running nose = block my breathing (sometime I have to breathe through my mouth)
6. My voice hoarse and sometime sounds like am talking using my nose
7. My mentality became a bit weak = short -term memory
8. etc (unspeakable pain cuz this continue almost for two weeks)

Well there's a lot of thing that I don't like when am sick
nevertheless getting sick is a good thing
(Kaffarah dosa nama nye)
Once am feeling better..
It feels refresh 

I.Fact #2
The End

tata~
Till next time

Copyrights go to their rightful owners 
No copyright infringement is intended or implied

No comments:

Post a Comment