Translate

Thursday 18 August 2016

A PEEK ON MY DORM ROOM

Hi there~!

Still checking out my post?
eheheh

Anyway~ today's post is about..
a quick look of my dorm room!!!

Curious?
Let's check out the video below...

It's only 58 seconds video
LOL

So before I transform how my room looks like, I decided to record it.
To compare and see the before and after look of my room.

The front entrance of the female dorm
not where I stay tho, cuz this one is F4 block, and mine is at F1 block
I stole this pic somewer cuz I forgot to take a pic for today post

Anyhow~ all block have the same entrance look
LOL

Another stolen pic at someone's site
kekekeke
well my point here was..
My room is at 2nd Floor!!!
I have to climb those stairs..
walaoooehhh I sweat like a waterfall plus it's almost super duper hot everyday in Brunei.
Seriously we can feel the global warming effect here
sheeesh~


Okay tis pic is mine..I took it ytd
lol
So this is basically how the hallway looks like

andddd this is my roooom~!

Haven't done the 'room makeover' yet
LOL

Well~ I think that just about it
Till we meet at the next post
Ciao~~


xoxo

p.s. I m staying at UBD female residential college in case you guys wanna know^^


No comments:

Post a Comment