Translate

Saturday 20 August 2016

DRM#2: DIY STATIONERY ORGANIZATION HACKS

(๑◕ฺฺܫฺ←๑ฺ)
Hello there~

I'm not a perfectionist but when it comes to things that clutter here and there,
the urge to arrange them..
like urgghhhh

Seriously I really hate seeing things that are not organized
 here and there

Just like the topic speak~
Do you have drawer that the content look like this?..


\( ● ⌒ ∇ ⌒ ● )/
andddd thatttt is just tooo muchhh
I might flip the whole table seeing that!
Just kidding 

(◎>U<◎)
LOL


At home I don't have a study table nor drawers to keep my stationery.
So I kept them in boxes.
I have about 5 boxes for stationery stuffs.
TBH I love to collect stationery and cute boxes.
That why there's a lot
ehehehe

So when I stay at a dorm room,
I have a study table with drawer and shelves.
and I was thinking..what I should put inside the only drawer that I ever had
in my life.
LOL

Usually I put my cosmetics and skincare stuffs inside the drawer 
during my previous year.
But this year I decided to put my stationery.
Rather than I have to rummaging each boxes to find what I need
(●≧艸≦)

So~ just using the boxes that I have..
Since I have different sizes of boxes.
I use it as dividers and arrange my stationery the way I like it
(✿◕ ‿◕ฺ)ノ))。₀: *゜

Tadaa that's how my inside drawer looks like!

Well only 80% is organized..you don't want to know what happened
deep inside the drawer.
It's a secret..
kekekeke

Anyway some of the idea how you want to arrange your..
(;≧∇≦)
This is cute..
she just used acrylic storage and put cute wrapper under the clear storage.
Simple as that!

These storage you can just get them from a Dollar Store, IKEA or TARGET.
You can use a clear storage, basket type or just buy dividers
and arranged 'em anyway you like.

Don't want to buy or spend on these?
Just use boxes that you have like me
ehee
or 
DIY your own storage using cardboard, manila cards etc
anything you can think of.

These organization hacks is not limited only to stationery,
you can also use it to arrange your cosmetics.
Just like this..

(o゚▽゚)o
Ain't this gorgeousss

That's it for today
Till we meet again
キャー♪ o(>▽<*)(*>▽<)o キャー♪
xoxo






2 comments: