Translate

Sunday 21 August 2016

ASIAN BEAUTY SECRETS

Hi there~!

Today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite subscription in Youtube.

Sorry if you guys were expecting another post on my dorm room makeover project.
Will update about it the soonest I can.
Cuz during the weekend, I usually went back home.
So I hardly had the time to do the makeover thingy unless I'm
at my dorm.

anyway..back to today's topic..
I just subscribed to this
"Asian Beauty Secrets" channel for almost 2 weeks.
And I am totally into it!!!

All of her VLOGs are..
Interesting, Informative and Fun at the same time!

It's 'Mia's Asian Beauty Secrets'


She talks about Asian Remedies, Healthy and Beauty Pressure points
that are really helpful for all the beauties out there.

Hey this vlog is not limited for girls only,
she also got some beauty tips for men!


and these are some of the vlogsss that I love..
Her makeup tutorial are very helpful..
where she teach what type of foundation you should use
according to your skin type(oil, dry n etc)..
what blush color are suitable to your skintone..
and many more!!

You guys should check her out yourself.
It's not like an hour of boring talk..
most of her vlogs are 20mins and less.

It's short, sweet and Informative!


There are also skin care tips..the DO's and the DON'Ts
I don't want to talk much about these.
Check her vlogs yourself
You wont regret it!

Let's Subscribe to her channel in Youtube
Just click to the link below:
Asian Beauty Secrets

Till we meet again


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. you can start your own vlog too katieeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wishhh..but vlog psl personal lives tue eh LOL. Mun psl skincare, makeup tutorial and berkenaan dgn nya,nda ku brani alum shifu lvl lg kekekeke

      Delete