Translate

Tuesday 16 August 2016

DORM ROOM MAKEOVER ROUGH IDEA

Hi there readers~!

Today's entry is about my mini dorm makeover project.
What is dorm anyway~?
Just in case some of u don't know..
Dorm is also known as Hostel/Residential College.

Well since my university is an hour journey from my home,
so here am I staying at one dorm provided by nearby university.
I mean my uni is literally side by side with other univesity.
Wayyyy to close~!
That some of those students from the other Uni confuse thinking
my uni is another faculty building for their Uni
I'm in my Sophomore year..
so I'm staying at the Dorm till next year~!

Wow~!
Graduation is near!
Can't wait

Anyway~ let's get back to the initial topic.
ehehehe

Qsn
So why do dorm room makeover during my sophomore year? 
you're almost done anyway, 
next year graduate..waste of time.

Ans:
Yeaa~ time is ticking and I should focus studying and on my final year project.
Well that's true, but hey!
I won't go all the way study, study, study
Putting on my nerd appearance for the whole entire one year.
Let's SPICE UP my final year!
Don't be a boring person.
We need to balance well what's going on in our life.
There's time to focus and there's also time for leisure.
If ya being stress up in the final year, acne might pop up
anytime soon
LOL

Actually I was inspired by Youtube room makeover.
They do a lot of cheap d.i.y room decor
So I'm gonna try some of those ideas.
They said it's easy, so I hope it'll be easy as they said.
kekekeke



Basically this are the color scheme that I choosed for my dorm room.
Since my curtain is already red, my furniture is wood color.
These are the colors that might cheer up the room!

Hmmm...
I might go astray from the color scheme
Lol
We'll see about that
ehehehe

Will update you all or just some of the phases that will be 
taken in my mini diy dorm room makeover.

Qsn:
Estimated time of my dorm room makeover completion?

Ans:
Early September?! Or earlier than that!
ehehehe

Well I think that's all for today~!
Ciao~

P.s. this week no class at all. Wohoooo~! 
but my room makeover haven't start yet

No comments:

Post a Comment