Translate

Sunday 14 August 2016

BIRTHDAY BASH~ 2015

hi

Okay, this happened last year. My bestie always love to do surprises for my birthday.
Really~ really~ feel appreciated and loved by her.
Thanks Dearie
in-love

Nwy let's check em out..

Let the pic do the story-telling

How the journey looks like! 
Cuz I was not so sure where I was taken to..
154218d4


I was blindfolded again LOL.
Didn't expect to be blindfolded cuz tis happened in previous year.
They really want to surprise me.
Basically I dun even know where we were going
what-question-mark


That's my bestie!
She was really happy to open the blindfold and see my reaction!
Awwww~
shy

Nwy~ here are the pictures how the set up the mini celebration!!!



A cute set up by them. The theme was PINK!!


Macaronsss o~ sweeet Macarooooons


The overview~
It was really CUTE!!! Really Love it!


Basically this is the venue~
Near the beach~
They even brought and tied the balloons with our picturesss
I ll show you the videos how it look like by the end of this post.







Why not take the Human flat lay pictures ehhh~
ehee







Before we end it let's take a picture again.
Never get tired of these~





Awwww~ so sayang to throw away these balloons.
So end up I took all the balloons back home
Can you find me???
kekekeke

Tadaaa~ that's how the balloons look like.
With picturesss hanging at the end of each string

Well that's it for today
Ciao~

bye

p.s. my birthday coming soon that's why i decided to do this post^^
Dunno how this year will be like.


No comments:

Post a Comment