Translate

Monday 22 August 2016

FILING MY LECTURE NOTES

Hi there~!

I'm still in my hometown.
ehehehe
really enjoying this long break from Uni life
however it'll end soon..
cuz I'm going back to Bandar tomorrow since I have afternoon lecture class.

Anyway..just a random one, where I was inspired to do for today's post
as per mentioned on the title above LOL
I was actually just finished filing my lectures notes..
cuz previously I hardly had the time to file 'em.
I have the lecture notes..go into class, 
once used I just kept them in my pocket file that I usually bring to class.

You know I hate disorganize stuffs..
oh well..
all my lectures notes are all mixed up in the pocket file
as I shoved them in once the class ended.
Ahaaa

I find it irritating after sometime,
as the pocket file look a bit bulge
lol

So today~
I bought some stuffs to do my filing
Basically I bought:
1. Rings (not accessory one that you put on your finger LOL)
2. A box of Reinforcement rings
3. Thick A4 size manila card
4. Transparent plastic cover(not sure what it's called btw)


tadaaa~
this is how I filed my lecture notes.
It's the easiest, cheapest and lighter to carry.
and it look like just a book!

I can see what module it is, and if the notes get thicker..
I can just simply change the rings size.
Unlike using a file.. if it can't hold anymore paper
you need to buy another file.
Then you have 2 files for a module.
wahhh~

kekeke
It's been almost 6 years I stop using the hardcover files~
really had bad memory with them.

They are big, heavy to carry and sometime have sharp edge.
Usually some people tend to get paper cut, but I..
you all will find this hard to believe.
I get file-cut 
LOL
basically a scratch on my hand
gahhh!!!
ridiculous..I know!

wow~
I really used a lot of the reinforcement rings.
lol

Well that's it for today

xoxox
  

No comments:

Post a Comment