Translate

Monday 15 August 2016

FRIENDSHIP DAY 9TH SEPTEMBER

Today's post is about Friendship day.
I've been celebrated it with my closest friends since 2007.
It's usually on the 9th September

  

It was decided by me and my bestie eng yun.
Till today we are still together
eheee
Basically this what I gave to all four of my closest friends last year!

I mean we are really, really~ close!

Bought some chocolates. Dweciousss one~
Nyumss~

Materials:
1. Mix chocolates
2. Sticks
3. Cello tapes/Hot glue
4.Flower sponge
5.Vase

How To do:
Glued sticks to each chocolate, once done arranged in a vase.


Materials:
6. Color Wrapping papers
7. Transparent wrapping papers
8. Ribbons

How To Do:
Then, use wrapping paper and wrap around it.
I used 3 different color wrapping papers to make layerd style.
Make sure there's an opening(refer above), so you can show off to people
LOL

U really needs lots of cello tapes to wrap around.
Once done wrap it again with transparent wrapper.
Cello tapes again..
And lastly tied 'em up with a ribbon! 


Then~
Tadaaa~!
It's all done.

I made all those. Another achievement unlocked!
Thanks to youtube diy guidance
kekekeke

My instructions are not clear enuf?
It may not the same how I made it.
More or less the style of wrapping is the same!

Please refer to below link:
Learn How to Make Chocolate Bouquet
(4:26 mins)

and now I am running out of ideas.
What should I give this year??
Something I buy or I make?

Will see~

Will update you guys~

Till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment